Recent Firm Victories
We have and continue to obtain excellent victories for our clients. The following are just some of the notable jury verdicts and settlements we have received for our clients:
- Moeller v. Del Global, et al. verdict for Mr. Moeller in the amount of $2,200,000 for retaliatory discharge and defamation claims.
- Burruss v. Cook County Sheriff, et al. verdict for 21 Cook County Correctional Officers in the amount of $1,600,000 for political retaliation and discharge.
- Barth v. Mokena verdict for Ms. Barth in the amount of $1,925,000 for sexual harassment,discrimination,retaliation and constitutional claims.
- Kramarski v. Village of Orland Park, et al. which the Daily Southtown reported as settling for $1,000,000 Ms. Kramarski brought claims for constitutional rights,sexual harassment,gender discrimination,and retaliation.
- Mendez v. Perla Dental verdict for Ms. Mendez in excess of $781,000 for sexual harassment, retaliation, wage claims, retaliatory discharge and intentional infliction of emotional distress.
- Januszewski v. Village of Oak Lawn, et al. settlement in the amount of $850,000 for sexual harassment and retaliation and constitutional claims and implementation of new policies and training in the workplace.
- Gross v. Cicero settlement for Ms. Gross in the amount of $650,000 for constitutional rights, sexual harassment, gender discrimination, and retaliation claims.
- Cobbs v. Sheahan, et al. class action RICO (racketeering) and First Amendment retaliation claims based on allegations of “pay to play” politics and Ms. Cobbs’ refusal to make political contributions. The case settled shortly after the court denied the defendants’ motion to dismiss on the RICO claims for $350,000 and reinstatement.